- How to Hang:
- Mobile Arm
Keep your baby happy and occupied with a beautiful mobile!
Mobiles are a beautiful addition to any nursery and can play an important part in your babies development. As well as adding another gorgeous focal point in the room.
This cute design contains a rattle in the star.
- Improves brain development: The bright colours and gentle movement help your child develop the ability to judge distances and spatial awareness.
- Encourages movement: As you child grows the desire to reach out and touch a mobile encourages movement and stretching, which is important for healthy growth. (For safety always ensure mobile remains out of reach).
- Improves fine motor skills: As they watch and reach for a mobile it helps develop hand-eye and foot-eye co-ordination improving their gross and fine motor skill.
- Creates distraction: Keeping your little one occupied & distracted during change time keeps them happy and makes your life easier.
Important: While mobiles are wonderful and help with important baby development they usually contain string and small pieces and it is extremely important that your mobile is secured safely out of reach of your child. Always check the length of your mobile to ensure that any brackets will keep it out of reach of your child and continue to monitor it as your child grows and remove it once there is even a small chance your child can reach it.
We also have 2 mobile support arm options. If they are not available in the drop down menu on the product page see below for the links to the products.
- Our premium, adjustable, timber support arm can be found HERE
- Our white plastic support arm can be found HERE
Mobile can be hung directly on any hook. If you wish to hang from the ceiling a piece of ribbon or cord can be attached to the top of the mobile and adjusted to the correct length - this is what we have done to enable it to hang from the ceiling.
Note: Mobile Arm does NOT come with the wind up music box. We do not stock this item.
Important: Ensure that all pieces are tightened adequately to avoid the arm bending or falling.
WARNING - For decorative purposes only, not a toy. Not suitable for children under 3 years due to strangulation and choking risk. Keep out of reach of small children at all times. Keep away from flames.