- Application and Removal Instructions
- Product Details
- How Many Do I Need?
Sail away with these cute animals and their bright balloons!
Our gorgeous decals will transform that plain boring wall into a beautiful feature wall in as little at 15 minutes! Giving your room the WOW factor you are looking for.
- Quick to apply! "Totally transformed the room in about 10 minutes. Brilliant idea." - Emma
- Instant WOW factor! "Our littlest lady is loving her decals from Kasie's room … makes a lovely feature wall in her room." - Nuala
- Easy to use! "…they have completely transformed our little girls room and she loved helping to stick them on!" - Alice
No mess. No paint. No wallpaper. Just peel and stick!
Decals are the quickest and easiest way to get an eye catching feature wall for any room of your house, even the bathroom!
They can be styled in so many ways and are easy to move and reapply until you get exactly the look you are after! No more need for expensive wallpaper or the mess and the hassle of installing it!
Create a fresh new look for any style and season!
Put them up and don't like how they look? Just peel them off again! No risk of spending hours painstakingly hand painting or stenciling a design only to decided you don't like it and have to repaint it.
Or you spend all that time, money and energy and 3 months later your child (or you!) wants something new. Just peel them off*, give the wall a quick wipe down and it's ready for you to create a stunning new look!
- Made from non-toxic PVC.
- Waterproof, so you can still clean the walls.
- Easy to apply on most smooth, clean surfaces.
- Can be re-positioned till you get the look you want.*
"I love this wall stickers! They have completely transformed our little girls room and she loved helping to stick them on! Brilliant quality and fast postage. Took about a week and I live in the UK! Fantastic product, highly recommend Kasie’s Room! - Alice"
Note: Room images are an example only may not be to scale. See 'Size' tab for exact measurements.
*Please read application & removal instructions to ensure the product is right for you.
Fly Away Wall Decal Stickers - Foxes & Squirrel
- Blue, Yellow & Purple Balloon Fox - 31cm x 87cm (aprox 12" x 34")
- Purple Balloon Fox - 28.5cm x 86cm (aprox 11" x 33.5")
- Blue, Yellow & Red Balloon Fox - 33.9cm x 76.9cm (aprox 13" x 30")
- Red Balloon Squirrel - 30.5cm x 87.5cm (aprox 12" x 34")
Each decal is sold separately and not as a set.
This decal come on a transparent background and needs to be applied to a white/cream background to stand out.
Surface Type & Preparation:
- A smooth, clean, dry painted surface is best.
- Take the time to clean the walls and remove dust and oils.
- Ensure there is no cleaning residue or moisture on the wall when applying.
- We recommend flattening the product before sticking it to the wall for ease of application and to create a wrinkle-free finish.
It is also recommended that you first test the application and removal in an inconspicuous section of the wall in case the surface is not compatible with being able to adjust them.
We suggest cutting out a piece from the edge that does not include any of the design and using this to test, it is the same material as the design and you don't risk damaging the design.
Freshly Painted Walls:
DO NOT apply to a newly painted wall!
- A freshly painted wall needs time to cure before applying decals.
- Most newly painted walls need 6-8 weeks to cure.
- Follow the paint manufacturers recommendation for how long their product takes to cure and remember that the thickness and number of coats of paint, as well as the temperature and humidity levels, will affect this process.
- Decals will not stick to a freshly painted wall and may remove the paint or leave a residue when you attempt to move them.
They are not recommended to be used on wallpaper.
If you have a smooth paper finish wallpaper the decals should stick but they will tear the paper if you attempt to remove them.
Decals will most likely not stick to shiny or textured wallpapers.
Please read all information above before applying.
To safely transport them decals come tightly rolled. We recommend flattening the product before sticking it to the wall for ease of application and to create a wrinkle-free finish.
- Plan out your design.
- If using larger decals we suggest separating them (leaving them on their backing) then, using painters tape, tack them onto the wall until they are positioned in a way you are happy with (see example at bottom of "How Many Do I Need" tab).
- Peel small decals off backing and lightly apply to wall.
- Large decals - loosen 1 side and apply to wall, then slowly peel backing off as you apply and smooth onto the wall.
- Once all decals are correctly placed and you are happy with the look go over them and firmly, but gently, rub to adhere them properly to the wall. A cloth is good for this.
WARNING: Take care that decal does not fold and stick to itself as it is very hard to sperate without damage.
Please note: Larger decals are best only applied once so please take extra care that they are accurately positioned before applying.
- For ease of application ensure decal is flat before applying to wall.
- If there are different parts to the decal cut them all out to give smaller pieces to work with.
- Do not peel entire decal off backing.
- Loosen 1 side and apply to wall, then slowly peel backing off as you apply and smooth onto the wall.
- We also advise having a second person on hand to assist.
Our decals are very reliable, however we can not guarantee they will adhere to every surface, even when it is smooth and clean.
If you are having issues with your decals not sticking and have followed all of the above instructions please contact us and we will do our best to resolve the issue.
Our decals are designed to be removable but the quality and type of surface they are applied to will greatly effect whether they can be removed without damaging the wall.
It is recommended that you first test the application and removal in an inconspicuous section of the wall in case the surface is not compatible with being able to adjust them. The inside of a wardrobe is ideal.
*We do not guarantee they will not damage the surface when removed and take no responsibility if the wall surface is damaged.
- When removing decals do it slowly and gently.
- Carefully get under an edge with your nail or a plastic scraper and peel the sticker back on itself. Don't attempt to pull up.
- If there is resistance and the decal is not easily coming off a hairdryer on a low heat can be used to soften it and should allow for much easier removal with less risk of damaging the surface.
- Eucalyptus oil or solvent can be used to remove any residue. NOTE: Anything used on a wall should be tested in an inconspicuous place first.
Warning Decal stickers are designed for decoration only and are not to be considered as a toy. Please ensure that they are out of reach of children under 3 years of age, especially children in a cot, crib or bed to avoid a possible choking hazard.
No mess. No paint. No wallpaper. Just peel and stick!
Our decals are made from non-toxic PVC - providing a waterproof finish so you can still easily clean the walls.
The adhesive glue backing is strong enough to stick to most smooth clean surfaces and is designed so the product can be easily adjusted and removable*.
We recommend flattening the product before sticking it to the wall for ease of application and to create a wrinkle-free finish.
*See our 'Application and Removal Instructions' to check that the product is right for your surface.
NOTE: Room images are an example only may not be to scale. See 'Size' tab for exact measurements.
Choose your look
The hardest part of applying our decals is deciding what design you love the most! We have put together a few of the most popular spacing's to help give you inspiration and guidance to create your own special room.
To create a uniform look you will need
- To carefully calculate the number of decals needed to ensure you can complete your look you will need a template.
- When going for a uniform design it is better to have a few decals left over than not enough and have to wait for more to arrive before you can finish your look!
- Allow 30-60 minutes to complete these looks on a 2.3m x 3.5m wall.
We hope these designs will help inspire you!
Example of Template:
Example of Template:
To create a random design.
- Any number of decals can be used.
- Do not press the decals firmly down until you are happy with the placement.
- Allow 15-60 minutes to do a 2.3m x 3.5m wall.
Complex shaped decals and designs:
When you have more specialised decals or larger decals it is best to plan where you want them to go before you start sticking them to the wall as there is a greater chance of damaging them if you attempt to move them.
- Leave the decal on its backing and separating all the designs by cutting around them but leaving as much backing paper as possible.
- Use a high quality painters tape to tack the pieces to the wall.
- Adjust the design till you are happy with the placement.
- Once you are happy go through and peel them off the backing and attach to the wall.
For more inspiration check out our Shop the Look. Also the review photos from our 100's of happy customers.
WARNING - For decorative purposes only, not a toy. Not suitable for children under 3 years due to strangulation and choking risk. Keep out of reach of small children at all times. Keep away from flames.