- About Our Prints
Brothers Make the Best Friends!
The perfect compliment to this fun "Sisters make the Best Friends" Print set that can be found HERE
Our vibrant cotton canvas prints are produced from high resolution images using only the best printing methods to produce perfectly clear, eye catching art work.
- High resolution images - creating a beautiful clear design that will stand out in any room.
- Premium quality printing - bright colours will pop and soft colours will be clean and beautiful.
- No Fading - pictures come with a UV protective layer to guard against fading.
- Pictures come unmounted and unframed - so you can choose the perfect framing option to suit your room.
Cotton Canvas prints are far superior to paper prints in many ways.
We believe in providing the best materials possible, which is why we have chosen to print our art on cotton canvas rather than paper.
- They can't be torn - meaning no worrying about little fingers getting to the picture before it can be framed.
- They are waterproof - so no risk of it being damaged from a spilled drink! They can also be hung in a bathroom without risk of damage from steam or splashed water.
- Can be wiped clean - because the pictures are waterproof they can be cleaned. Meaning no risk of damage if they are in an open frame and sticky little fingers discover them.
- UV Protected - pictures come with a UV protective layer to guard against fading.
- Can be ironed if creased - if they become creased gently iron on the reverse side to remove the creases.
To ensure your product reaches you in the best condition it comes unmounted and unframed and rolled in a strong cardboard tube.
The simplest method for framing is to use our easy to install magnetic frames, these quickly clip to the top and bottom of your picture and then the picture can be hung from the cord at the top. No need to struggle to find exactly the right size frame!
Choosing a Frame - be sure to match the frame size to canvas size. For example a portrait orientated 21cm x 30cm picture will need a 21cm frame. A landscape orientated 21cm x 30cm picture will need a 30cm frame.
We are sorry but we do not have frames for the 15cm pictures.
Frames can be purchased HERE
If this option does not suit then IKEA as a good range of frames.
Pictures come in a variety of popular and easy to frame sizes.
- 15cm Wide x 20cm Long (5.9" x 7.8")
- A4 21cm Wide x 30cm Long (8.2" x 11.8")
- 30cm Wide x 40cm Long (11.8" x 15.7")
- 40cm Wide x 50cm Long (15.7" x 19.6")
- 50cm Wide x 70xm Long (19.6" x 27.5")
Cotton Canvas can be trimmed with scissors if need be.
Not all pictures will be available in these sizes. See drop down menu for sizes available.
Sizes can be proportinaly dropped or increased if you have a smaller or larger area you wish to cover.
WARNING - For decorative purposes only, not a toy. Not suitable for children under 3 years due to strangulation and choking risk. Keep out of reach of small children at all times. Keep away from flames.